- Submission of copy is the responsibility of the advertiser and no cancellation will be accepted later than two weeks prior to the closing date. The client is liable for the contracted space not used.
- If copy is not received by the closing date, the last insertion of that advertiser will be run, if such is available. If not, the booked space will be used as per Advertising media decision.
- All contents of advertisements are subject to publisher’s approval. Publisher reserves the right to reject or cancel any advertisement, insertion order, space reservation or position commitment at any time without cause. Publisher reserves the right to insert the word “advertisement” above or below any copy.
- Publisher shall not be liable for any costs or damages if for any reason an advertisement is not published. The publisher’s liability for any error will not exceed the cost of the space occupied by the error. If the advertisement is not published due to suspension, temporary or permanent, of the Coring Magazine, all pre-paid amounts will be returned to the Advertiser in 30 days period and all bank commissions and taxes will stay on Advertiser’s cost.
- Conditions other than rates are subject to change without notice; rates are subject to change upon notice from publisher.
- In the event that any amount due the publisher under this agreement is not paid in accordance with the payment terms (Net 15 days) publisher reserves the right to charge interest for delayed payment of 1.5% per month or maximum legal rate of interest allowed by law for all invoices in excess of thirty days. Until any amounts due are fully paid, advertisement will not be run in any subsequent issue.
- Refund Policy: Refunds will only be provided for cancellations which are made prior to print or publication deadline and prior to any production work commencing. For digital advertisements refunds will only be made prior to design and upload work commencing or any applicable deadline.
- No conditions other than those set forth in this contract shall be binding on the publisher unless specially agreed to in writing by the publisher. Publisher will not be bound by conditions printed or appearing on order blanks or copy instructions which conflict with provisions of the rate card.
- The copyright of our Website is the property of Coring Magazine.
- Texts, graphics, photographs, animations, videos and clips, visible on the Website are the object of copyright and are part of the intellectual property of Coring Magazine. They may not be reproduced, used, presented or represented without explicit written permission from Coring Magazine. Any distribution of files, obtained by the Users under the Terms and Conditions of the Website, or of parts of such files, constitutes a violation of the relevant intellectual property protection laws and is prosecuted by the law.
- Nothing contained on this Website may be interpreted as granting a license or right of use as a trademark without the prior explicit written consent of Coring Magazine.
- Governing law and jurisdiction: These terms and conditions are governed by, and shall be interpreted in accordance with, the laws of Bulgaria and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the relevant Bulgarian court.
1.1 Coring Magazine is registered to Coring Media in Bulgaria, a country which is a Member Stateof the European Union. Bulgaria and theEuropean Union arecommitted to user privacy.
1.2 Bulgaria implemented the EU Data Protection Directive 95/46/EC with the Personal Data Protection Act (In Bulgarian:Закон за защита на личните данни), promulgated in the State Gazette No. 1 of 4 January 2002, as amended periodically (Act). The Act came into force on1 January 2002.
1.3 The Act was last amended by the State Gazette, Issue No. 15 of 15 February 2013.
1.4The policy on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data by the Union institutions is based on Regulation (EC) No. 45/2001 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 18 December 2000.
1.6 Personal data is defined as ‘any information relating to an individual who is identified or can be identified directly or indirectly by ID or by one ormore specific signs’.
1.7 The Bulgarian data protection authority (DPA) is the Personal Data Protection Commission:
2 Professor Tsvetan Lazarov, Sofia 1592
- What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
2.1 When subscribing to Coring Magazine on our site, as appropriate, you will be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone numberand other details to help us understand better those sectors of the exploration diamond drilling (EDD) industry which we serve.
- When do we collect information?
3.1 We collect information from you when youemail an invoice or subscribe to the magazine using the form on our site.
- How do we use your information?
4.1 We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf ourwebsite, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- to improve our website in order to better serve you
- to quickly process your transactions
- to send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
4.2 Any personal data will be processed:
- fairly and lawfully
- only for specific and legal purposes and used only for the purposes stated at the time it is collected
- in a way that is:
- adequate, relevant and not excessive for the purposes for which it is processed
- accurate, complete and where necessary kept up to date
- not kept in a personally identifiable form longer than necessary
- in accordance with the rights of the data subject under applicable law
- kept securely
- not transferred to countries that do not have adequate data protection laws unless the data exporter takes certain specific steps to ensure that the data is adequately protected.
4.3 In accordance with the Bulgarian E‑commerce Act, in our direct marketing materialswe will offer you the option to opt-out or request us to remove your personal data from our records.
- How do we protect your information?
5.1 Our website is hosted by Superhosting.bg and is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
5.2 SuperHosting.bg operate a robust security service that protects your and our data from malicious attacks, such as:
– email-related attacks (brute-force, mail relay attempts, etc.)
– brute-force on FTP and cPanel services
– distributed denial of service (DDoS) attacks.
Your personal data is therefore safeguarded from viruses and hackers.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
6.1 Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential..
6.2 We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
6.3 All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
- Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Third-party disclosure
8.1 We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal data unless we provide users with advance notice to request your permission to do so.
- Third-party links
9.1 We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
- How can you access your data, whether to check and correct or remove it?
10.1 You have the right to request a copy of your personal details at any time to check the accuracy of the information held and/or to correct or update this information. You may also ask your personal information to be deleted completely if no enquiry from you is in progress.
10.2 If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, follow the instructions at the bottom of each email; or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
- Contacting Us
119B D.Petkov Str., et.19, ap.153
+ 359 889 53 26 53
Last Edited on 20 September 2017